April 4, 2012

I Can Have It All - Sharon Tracy Phanos


I CAN HAVE IT ALL.
I want the luxury and the comfort
I want the knowledge and the grades
I want the guy and the mustang
And I want the money and the love
Definitely, the money and the love
And I should have them all.

I want the mansion with room service
I want the beauty and the passion
I want longevity and security
I want the cuisine with the chef
I want ‘em hot and spicy
And I want the million dollar kicks

I want to see Peru and Abudiabe
I want to feel “el sol y el calor”
I want to feel “el agua en el playa”
I want to see the Paris fashion week
And visit Ethiopia for lunch
I want to have it all.

I want to have the best in life
And live like a child of the kingdom
I want the land and its richness
I want world peace and abundance
Why can’t I have it all?

I want honesty and truth
Top it up with much love and charity
I want to ride in Texas
And stand and gaze at the “tour d’Eiffel”
I can have my dreams and hopes
I can have the best of the lot
I can savour the richest taste
 I can breathe uncontaminated air
I can walk alone and not fear
I can have it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reason We Write

Writing is one of the purest of arts in this world. This is because it embodies the very fundamental principles of literacy. Write To The World understands this and is bent on giving every writer in the world the platform to freely exercise this form of art. We believe literature is a powerful force behind human survival. So write anything good, and we'll make sure its seen.

As you read and treat yourself to glistening writing, please do leave a comment for the writers. They would really want to know what you think also. It can be a question, a comment or suggestion. Let it known. Leave your footprints here any time you visit.

Write To The World - Making Professional Writers From Today. It Can Be Done.