August 25, 2011

The Red House - Tchaloco Mo

THE RED HOUSE...........................

Actuality of time.
the streets are
quiet,the birds
chasing after
the wind,the
kids pack their
toys,parents
rushing them
home.........
the streets are
filled with fears.
the smell of guns
powders run the
avenues.........
the place that use
to ressemble to
the sea,now,looks
more like a volcano.
i step down to my
door,cross to the
otherside.enter
the red building.
behind the door
the smoke of weed
knocked me off my
foot.catch my breath.
on my left,three
people are laughing,
on my right,a stair..
on the wall,there are
three pictures.......
all identical,back
grounded in black
with a red mark.
in the top-left
corner..............
i keep on walking
with every steps
getting heavy and
heavier;the sweat
dripping under my
shirt,my underwear
is getting wet....
when i look left,
the floor was cover
in red,a river of
blood,running down
the hallway..........
She,my onetime
friend,seating down
in a the couch;half
way dressed;motionless
staring straight at
the door but she was not
moving.the closer i get,
the details are coming.
in her room,on my left,
a splash of red paint
on the wall.............
at my right,the back
of her head,making
way to a big hole!
she died inside the
little red house............


1 comment:

  1. Was the structure (arrangement) of the lines of this rather saddening piece intentionally coined?

    ReplyDelete

The Reason We Write

Writing is one of the purest of arts in this world. This is because it embodies the very fundamental principles of literacy. Write To The World understands this and is bent on giving every writer in the world the platform to freely exercise this form of art. We believe literature is a powerful force behind human survival. So write anything good, and we'll make sure its seen.

As you read and treat yourself to glistening writing, please do leave a comment for the writers. They would really want to know what you think also. It can be a question, a comment or suggestion. Let it known. Leave your footprints here any time you visit.

Write To The World - Making Professional Writers From Today. It Can Be Done.