May 5, 2011

Naked and Dangerous - Rex Nii Brown

naked and dangerous


I'm naked and dangerous
when ever you come closer to me
you don't leave the same way
you either leave satisfied or in pain
yes I'm naked and dangerous

you exit my presence with
your hand in your mouth
trying to expose my deeds to the world
better still happy and laughing out loud
yes I'm not always cruel, I'm kind to those
who knows how to handle
yes I'm naked  and dangerous

when with me do not rush, or  else
I will increase my temple and you will
not like the result after wards
yes I'm naked and dangerous, very dangerous
yes I'm the naked  fire flames, beware of me

1 comment:

  1. This poem seeks to create a mystic notion around the persona.

    Do you thing there are figures in our society who believe they fit in this description and why do you think they create such a notion about themselves?

    ReplyDelete

The Reason We Write

Writing is one of the purest of arts in this world. This is because it embodies the very fundamental principles of literacy. Write To The World understands this and is bent on giving every writer in the world the platform to freely exercise this form of art. We believe literature is a powerful force behind human survival. So write anything good, and we'll make sure its seen.

As you read and treat yourself to glistening writing, please do leave a comment for the writers. They would really want to know what you think also. It can be a question, a comment or suggestion. Let it known. Leave your footprints here any time you visit.

Write To The World - Making Professional Writers From Today. It Can Be Done.